Our eco-friendly Solid Dishwashing Soap Bar (8 oz) is gentle on the hands and designed to effectively cut stubborn grease from all your kitchenware essentials. With plastic free packaging, our concentrated zero waste dish soap bar is the perfect alternative to conventional liquid soap! Washing dishes with bar soap is the ideal economical solution to minimize waste in your kitchen.
Pairs perfectly with dishcloths, loofahs, and natural bristle brushes. It is also a powerful stain remover for any oil and stain on fabrics such as sponge cloths and produce bags.Our Dual-Layer Bamboo Soap Holder is perfect to store bar soaps/shampoo/conditioner or konjac sponge for a low waste household.
- simple ingredients: made from four simple plant-based ingredients
- handmade: four ingredients only, no additives, preservatives
- fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin
Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather
- Olive Oil (sodium olivate) - makes soap suitable for all skin types that conditions and softens your skin
- Water (aqua)
- Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
- as a dish soap bar: rub a wet cloth, sponge or dish brush directly on the soap. scrub dishes then rinse with water
- as stain remover: rub soap on stained spots, add water and rub fabric between hands then hand wash or launder
- place soap on top of soap dish to keep it dry
Allergies & Cautions
- not for consumption
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.