A sustainable dish brush that is great for kitchen and general household cleaning, especially for dishes, pots, and pans with stains and grease.
Researchers have found that brushes are better alternatives than kitchen sponges which harbours germs and bacteria and need replacing very often.
For a limited time, get a free refill with the sisal brush!
Purchase more Sisal Dish Brush Heads/Refills.
sisal fibre: sisal is a natural fiber from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. it is resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil
ergonomic design: easy to hold with a string to hang dry
kitchen essential: handy for handwashing light grease but also convenient for a quick rinse before machine wash
- brush pots, dishes, and other surfaces with dish soap as needed
**to replace the Sisal Dish Brush head, please be as gentle as possible to be safe**:
- use pillars to pinch the metal piece
- pull the brush head and the brush handle in opposite sides slowly to remove the old brush head
- slide on a new brush head until the metal piece back to its original position to hold it tight
- rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames
- repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc. check the city's waste management info before disposal
- if unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.