Our loofah sponge is unbleached and hand-cut to provide a nice grip to clean larger surfaces like plates, stove tops, and counter spaces with ease. It has a softer side that lathers up soap beautifully and a scrubby side for stubborn stains.
100% compostable, loofah has been used by different cultures for centuries before plastic was mass-produced. It replaces traditional plastic sponges in dishwashing and general household cleaning.
- natural plant: made from 100% loofah (luffa) plant
- anti-bacterial & easy to clean: compared to plastic, loofah is anti-bacterial and can be disinfected by boiling in water
- effective & non-scratch: safe to clean food scraps and stain stuck on cast iron stainless steel, and non-stick cookwae
- scrub pots, dishes, and other surfaces with dish soap as needed
- the loofah will start foaming up from the soap with from a well scrubbing
- ideally, dry completely between uses
- when an odour occurs, boil in water to kill bacteria and get rid of odour
- avoid soaking in water
- place away from high heat or flames
- placing them near the window or well-ventilated areas
- place in green bin to compost or directly compost in backyard
- loofah can also be used like coconut fiber in the garden, excellent at water retention, growing seedlings, creating potting mix, pest resistant, and to use as bedding in worm bins
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.