Designed for curly and normal to dry hair types, this Hydrating Shampoo Bar is infused with shea butter, lavender essential oil, hydrolyzed oats.
After consistent use, your hair will be more resilient, visibly smooth, and tangle-free.
Silicone Free, Paraben free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
Long-lasting usage between 50-75 washes depending on hair density and volume
Made with European ECOCERT ingredients
Ready to freshen up with our bars? Visit our blog: Freshen Up with our Zero Waste Shampoo & Conditioner Bars
handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- plant-based and earth-friendly: natural and zero waste, reduce transportation carbon emissions
- proper pH: our bars are formulated to be between pH 4.8 and 5.5, at a level that protects hair from breakage (unlike high pH soap)
**to learn more about each ingredient and its uses, visit: Freshen Up with our Zero Waste Shampoo & Conditioner Bars **
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate - derived from coconut oil
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate - natural & organic alternative to Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Decyl Glucoside - ecocert vegan biodegradable surfactant
- Shea Butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- Lavender Essential Oil (lavandula hybrida grosso herb oil)
- Hydrolyzed Oats
- Vitamin B5 (d-panthenol)
- LexFeel N (diheptyl succinate + capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer)*
*ecocert vegan alternative to dimethicone
- thoroughly wet your hair
- roll the bar in your wet hands or use a soap bag to work lather into scalp
- rinse thoroughly
note: a concentrated formula, so a little goes a long way!
- place on top of a soap dish to keep it dry
- if using with soap bags, place in well ventilated areas (outside the shower)
Allergies & Cautions
- this is crafted in an environment that use nut oils
- not for consumption
Why Shampoo Bars?
- tested effective even when using hard water
- if it's your first time using shampoo bars, it will take some days or weeks to transition
- adjust the volume of product and frequency of applying conditioner to find the right balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.