Any seller which aligns with at-least 4 out 14 impact areas listed below
1. Poverty reduction
2. Water conservancy
3. Circular Economy
4. Natural Materials
5. Recycled/ Up-Cycled/ Biodegradable Materials
6. Wildlife and Biodiversity Conservancy
7. Carbon Emission Reduction
8. Black, Indigenous, and People of Color Empowerment
9. Community Engagement
10. Women Empowerment
11. Community Reduction
12. Cruelty Free
14. Ethics and Transparency in Corporate Governance
Step 1: Please click here to complete the preliminary questionnaire.
Step 3: Send us the requested documents. To ensure the privacy of your disclosed information, we would be happy to sign an NDA if needed.
Step 4: We will help set up your store & vendor portal on the ATS platform. We will also give you and your team a demo on how to use your vendor portal on an ongoing basis.
Step 5: You are all set! You can start uploading products using your vendor portal and begin to sell on ATS.
**Welcome to ATS: As a welcome gift, we are offering a complimentary Augmented Reality (AR) experience for one product of your choice that will be hosted on ATS. AR technology has significantly reduced returns (increasing profitability & reducing carbon footprint) and hence we are making AR technology migration available to all our vendors at a very low cost. Just send us product images (from all angles) & dimensions and we will get it done for you!
There is no monthly subscription fees to sell on ATS. We charge a 15% (10% for student run business) commission when a product is sold.
ATS is a curated marketplace and for a variety of reasons, we prohibit certain types of items from being sold on ATS. Some items present legal risks to our community; others are inconsistent with our values, are harmful to our members, or simply are not in the spirit of ATS.
The following types of items are prohibited or restricted on ATS:
1. Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, and Medical Drugs
2. Animal Products and Human Remains
3. Dangerous Items: Hazardous Materials, Recalled Items, and Weapons
4. Hate Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Hatred
5. Illegal Items, Items Promoting Illegal Activity, and Highly Regulated Items
6. Internationally Regulated Items
7. Pornography and Mature Content
8. Violent Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Violence
We have a zero tolerance policy for prohibited items, particularly those that promote, support or glorify hatred, those that promote, support or glorify violence, or are unlawful. Vendors deemed to violate this policy can be subject to immediate account suspension or termination. Moreover, we have the executive right to remove any product we see unfit for the ATS and seek legal action.