With our partners at Root & Seed, we are excited to come together to uphold our missions of honouring family heritage and removing gender inequality from our daily lives by celebrating Rakhi and extending the tradition to respect all forms of sisterhood and brotherhood.
Our Rakhi 2021 package includes:
- A beaded bracelet set, one with a message (Blessed), and one to symbolize the traditional red string bracelet
- Choose from the following sizes: Kids (approx. 5.5"), Small (approx. 6.5") or Medium (approx. 7")
- A tattoo with an artistic impression of the traditional Rakhi by
- A recipe by @ChefDevan for the sweet dish “Kheer” to be enjoyed on Rakhi day
- A donation card to represent the monetary gift and $15 donation made to the Refugee Woman's Network
As a way to honour all bonds that bind, in lieu of a monetary gift, each package will help fund the charitable organization: Refugee Women's Network, whose mission is to empower refugee and new immigrant women with tools and resources to enhance and develop their skills through education to successfully integrate into Canadian society while still maintaining respective cultural values.
Photography: Sanj P
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.